Monday, January 7, 2013

special something #7. easy fudge recipe

during the holidays, I searched for an easy fudge recipe that used marshmallow crème... and not much more. I found a few, but ultimately created my own, (oh course). and here it is:

1 7oz jar of marshmallow crème.
1 stick of butter.
1 can/14 oz. of sweetened condensed milk.

mix together in a saucepan and melt, blend together until smooth.
then mix in 12 ounces of semi sweet chocolate chips. mix until smooth.
pour into a 9 x9 pan, I line the pan with parchment paper first.
cool in the frig or freezer.

this is a soft fudge, may be more firm with more chocolate chips added.
but I put ours in the freezer and remove a portion at a time. super yummy!!

I will need to add a picture next time we make it, we have already finished ours!
we actually made this 2 weeks ago!!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment