Thursday, January 31, 2013

slice of my life #5.

oh my goodness, i think i have finally surfaced from this crazy flu. i had the sniffles all of last week, but it went into full blown flu last sunday. fever, stuffed up head, cold... seems that there are two flus going around right now. one is the throw up/stomach yucky flu and the other is this cold like flu. well, i am glad at least i got this one and not the other. i have spent the last 4 days either asleep, resting, or trying to keep the essential daily activities afloat. nothing is harder than being sick and having to be a mom at the same time. no one to tag team with... my son has been a champ, but i am afraid we have overdosed on screen time this week.
the extra special add on is that when ever i am sick, my fibromyalgia flares big time. i have been exceptionally tired, achy and depressed. i know what to do for myself; sleep, sleep, sleep, hydrate, eat and repeat. so now on day 5, i am feeling somewhat better. feeling inspired to write, maybe even cook. life is getting better. hopefully by the weekend, i will be back to my normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment