Sunday, January 20, 2013

#15 super easy dinner. loved by william.

#15.

I saw this idea on the food network's holiday idea show. thought I would give it a whirl...

what you need:
6 pieces of very thinly sliced ham or turkey.
4 eggs.
a muffin tin and 6 cupcake papers.

line the muffin tin with the 6 cupcake papers.

preheat oven to 325 degrees.

 started scrambling the eggs, just eggs.
place a piece of either ham or turkey into each cupcake paper,
form little cups.
 cook eggs until barely firm.... remove from stove.
 spoon eggs into each meat cup. bake at 325 degrees until the edges of the meat are crisp and the eggs are firm. about 10 minutes.
serve!! this is going to be my go-to recipe next time I have a brunch. you could make all sorts of variations, using different meats, seasonings and garnishes. my 7 year old son loved these for dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment