Monday, January 28, 2013

so far, i am thrilled.

days of blogging- 23
number of posts- 19/ 6 drafts
number of something special- 24
slices of life- 4
page views- 228

what I have discovered so far:

I love writing.
I love creating and sharing recipes.
I love sharing my favorite books.
I can't wait to take more pictures.

I am finding that my creativity is seasonal. In winter, all I want to do is bake and cook.
I will love sharing my favorite spring gardening ideas.
I will love sharing my favorite summer crafts.
I will love sharing my favorite fall gift making and celebration ideas.

I love writing about the challenges of my fibromyalgia. It is so therapeutic and healing for me.

When it comes to baking...
I don't want to start a full service bakery, don't have the energy.
I want to create gluten free baking mixes along with a recipe ideas for those who bake gluten free and for those who don't but would love super tasty, higher protein, lower carb baking mixes.

My hands are becoming numb... so that is it for now. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment