Thursday, February 21, 2013

something special, just a thought #28.

just read an amazing article about a family in Germany that lives without money. mostly trade and barter, they have an excess of food and housing right now.
challenge thought.... how little money could you live on?
what could you trade or barter? what would your life look
like if money wasn't trapping you?
being on a fixed income has allowed me to visualize the kind of life I want for myself and my family, and figure out how to make it happen within my financial restraints. we moved to an area where housing is so much more reasonable. I reviewed every one of my bills and figured out if I could lower it. and most importantly figured out my budget in order to stay within my money. any extra money is for travel, extras for the house and so on. I truly believe that my life is so much richer now, then when I earned a lot more but had no time or energy to enjoy it. just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment