Friday, March 1, 2013

thank you, slice of my life #13. march 1st.

thank you all who read my post two days ago. I happened to have the most traffic of any post/day since the first of the year. It also happened to be the day that I was writing and thinking out loud,
not in a very good mood and not feeling very hopeful. when I re-read it last night, I thought "wow, this is not what I wanted my first impression to be". so, thank you all for your understanding.

patience right now is my toughest lesson. patience for myself, number 1, patience for the process, patience for my son, patience, period. as I have said before, I am an overachiever. always have been, hope not to always be. I set these goals for myself that often are not realistic and then beat myself up when I don't reach them.

at this point in my life, I am in a place where I don't know what is realistic and what isn't. that is truly the hardest part of living with a chronic pain/fatigue condition. the unpredictability is the most disabling component.

just my quick assessment of the last 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment