Monday, March 4, 2013

monday morning.... #14.

It is a beautiful Monday morning. Got my son to school on time!! Went to exercise class and worked out to the rolling stones. There is the most fun group of women who go to the 8:30 classes. Found that I really missed class this weekend and was excited about going today. Then to quilt guild where over 50 women get together every Monday to celebrate, share and announce their love for quilting. It is an amazing collaboration.
Now home with over 2.5 hours before school pick up time. Every time I drive home from school or class or guild, I am in awe of the beauty of where I now live. The air is so fresh. The trees are so big.
There is talk about a big storm that is coming in tomorrow and Wednesday. Looks like I will have shoveling exercise!! While I am loving the sunshine, it is not time for spring yet. We haven't had nearly enough rain or snow this winter.
So now, I have a recipe for donuts to try, gluten free! tons of dishes to put away, more dishes to clean, phone calls to make, then pick up from school.
This is how my Mondays roll....

1 comment:

  1. Megan-- so funny, here in Cleveland where everyone is always pining for spring by this time of year, I felt myself saying EXACTLY the same thing earlier this week -- i.e., the sunshine is wonderful (we've had some very overcast weeks/months lately), but I'm not quite ready for winter to be over, as we haven't had quite enough snow either. :) I miss my shoveling exercise!

    ReplyDelete